The success of The Center and our commitment to the community depends on volunteers from the surrounding area who help create an outstanding experience for all of our patrons. Whether you are a high school or college student, working adult, or retiree, we have opportunities for you to enrich your life and the lives of others, meet people with similar interests, help fulfill our mission while having fun!
Join our volunteer team as an usher and experience world-class entertainment and meet exciting patrons who also share the passion for live events and entertainment, while giving back to the Coral Springs Community.
Ushers are a valued part of every event here at the Center for the Arts. Along with greeting our patrons and guiding them to their seats, Ushers ensure everything in the lobby runs smoothly and patrons have an enjoyable experience from lights up to curtains down.
- Must be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 (will be required to show card of proof) before first scheduled event
- Committment to scheduled events
- Attend brief training and orientation as scheduled by House Manager or Volunteer Coordinator
- Ability to physically escort patrons to seats in all levels of the theatre: Orchestra, Mezzanine, or Balcony
- A Winning, Positive Attitude!
If interested, please fill out our Volunteer Application Form and return to Susan Foresta at email@example.com, or fax to (954) 344-5990.