Welcome Back to the Coral Springs Center for the Arts
As the Coral Springs Center for the Arts begins resuming live programming, the health and safety of our community is our highest priority.
The Center continues to closely monitor best practices and government direction regarding the COVID-19 virus from important public health experts including:
- Centers of Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- State of Florida Department of Health and Human Services
- Broward County Department of Health
With this guidance from national, state and local health officials, the Center is implementing numerous protocols.
- All patrons are recommended to wear a face mask and observe social distancing, including while in line for the Box Office, concessions, and restrooms.
- Prior to coming to the Center, patrons are strongly encouraged to go through the CDC signs and symptoms. Please do not visit the Center if you, anyone in your household, or with whom you have had contact in the last 14 days are feeling ill or exhibiting these signs and symptoms listed by the CDC.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- If you are a Coral Springs Center for the Arts ticket holder and are feeling ill, you can contact us at email@example.com or call (954) 344-5990 about exchanging your seats for another future event.
- In addition to our already stringent schedule of cleaning and disinfecting the entire facility before, during, and after each performance, the Center is paying particular attention to all common area surfaces in the theater, such as; counters, railings, door handles, and seat arms.
- The Center has numerous, hand sanitizer stations available throughout the building. Please use these hand sanitizing stations liberally.
IMPORTANT COVID-19 INFORMATION
We appreciate your patience and understanding.
We have taken enhanced health and safety measures – for you, our other patrons, and our team members. Please follow all posted instructions while visiting The Coral Springs Center for the Arts. Which includes wearing masks at all times, social distancing, hand sanitizing and other critical precautions.
There exists an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to sever illness and death. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, senior citizens and guests with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable.
By visiting the Coral Springs Center for the Arts, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
Together we can keep each other healthy and safe.